|Take a look at Chris' writeup about|
#edcampHOME at chriswebb.info
#edcampHOME was a two-hour online conference where I was fortunate enough to learn a lot about two really interesting topics: Augmented Reality and Standards-Based Grading. Other topics discussed during the conference included:
- Utilizing the Edcamp model for students
- Edtech in non-1-to-1 schools
- Evernote in the classroom
- Social media in the classroom
- Helping teachers build a PLN
- Virtual field trips
- Google scripting
- Literacy and technology
- Gamification (hint—next week's #teachSDA topic!)
- Project-based Learning
- Flipping the classroom
It was an awesome experience; better yet, it was free!; and best of all, it's archived online, available to be viewed at any time, even now! Go onto their website and check it out!
And for more about the experience, check out my blogpost(self-plug) about the experience! And take advantage of any nearby EdCamps around you!